Monday, March 23, 2009

Conference of Birds Fall 09











I remember looking at this designer's Spring 09 collection back when I was potentially buying for a boutique of my own (which has since been put on hold). It was after I saw a Conference of Birds Fashion Show in NYC. I took a trip to People's Rev to check it out. I liked it, but I remember the prices being too high and the quality being too low. But at least for Fall 09, they have great style. Not sure about the pricing/quality yet.
According to fashionisto "The collection demonstrates a vision finely executed and easily translated to the real world. Providing a nice mix of outerwear, suiting, and daywear, Conference of Birds’ fall collection is perfect “for the sartorially savvy gentleman and his alter-ego.”"
photos: fashionisto

No comments: