Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you're in San Francisco anytime soon...

Check out Alembic Bar. Although I typically don't post non-fashion stories on S&P, this is scotch we're talking about, so close enough...


This Haight-area bar/restaurant specializes in whiskey and scotch...my kind of place. I will admit, I started with a cocktail, the Blood & Sand. A mix of scotch whiskey, cherry brandy, sweet vermouth and fresh orange juice served ice cold and up. It was delicious, and complimented the food quite well. I topped off the meal with a glass of Glenmorangie single malt scotch from the highlands. It was a perfect scotch for me, spicy but not too smoky. All in all, The Alembic was a great place to drink, dine, and relax. If you're in San Francisco, or planning to be there soon, put this on your list of to-dos.

Check out the website for a complete listing of cocktails, drinks, and more.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

So glad you liked it. The Thomas Handy was also quite delicious.